Shop For Models
- All Paper Models
- California Mission Models
- Free Models
- FREE Christmas Paper Models
- National History
- Historic Buildings
- World History
- National Treasures Movie Landmarks
- Gift Certificates
- Halloween Paper Models
- 9/11 Commemorative Models
ResourcesTell a friend
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I download the model?
- What do I click to download the model?
- I downloaded the model, but I can't find it?
- How do I open the model?
- What plug-in do I need to open the model?
- I need help. Who do I call or email?
- Where are my instructions?
- What kind of material are the printed kits made of?
- I have a printer that only prints on regular size paper. Can I download and print the 10x13 model?
- Does the kit come with everything I need to create the model?
- Can I take my download model file and have it printed with an outside print company?
- Q: How can I download the model?
A: After you purchase a model(s), you will receive a confirmation order form. Click on the red download button to download the model. If you purchase more than 1 model, click on each Red "Download Now" button next to each model order item.
- A: What do I click to download the model?
Q: Click on the Red "Download Now" button
- Q: I downloaded the model, but I can't find it?
A: After you click on the "Download Now" button, the computer prompts you to "Save As" select a location where you want to download the file in. Remember the location! Look in the same location for your file.
- Q: How do I open the model?
A: In order the open the file, you must have and Adobe PDF Reader Installed. Click on the links below to download the FREE plug-ins
- Q: What plug-in do I need to open the model?
Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Q: I need help. Who do I call or email?
A: Please contact our Technical Support Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-269-8686. We are available 7 days a week and will get back to you as soon as possible!
- Q: Where are my instructions?
A: The instruction type we found to be most helpful is the "exploded view", which is the first page of your kit. We understand that the kit may look a bit overwhelming at first, but it really comes together pretty easily. Just follow these four steps and your project will be done in a little over an hour!
- Cut everything out, cutting on the outside edges only or where indicated.
- Fold and crease all dotted lines.
- Look at the exploded view and identify all pieces.
- Start building with the main part of the structure and work your way to the details!
If you get stuck at any point, please call our Technical Support Line at 619-269-8686 any time, seven days a week!
- Q: I have a printer that only prints on regular size paper. Can I download and print the 10x13 model?
A: Yes, the 10x13 model is setup to print on regular size paper. The 10x13 base comes in two pieces and is glued together prior to the construction process.
Q: Does the kit come with everything I need to create the model?
A: All you need to finish the project is our product, glue and scissors. It comes fully colored. The picture you see on the website is an actual photo of what you will have when you finish.
- Q: Can I take my download model file and have it printed with an outside print company?
A: Our license agreement only allows one print per order and model file. You may take our model file and have an outside print company print your model file if you do not have your own printer or have trouble with your printer. Please print this page and give it to your outside printer as a permission letter.